“This hotel serves its customers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Seville
Medina, Ohio
“This hotel serves its customers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I travel frequently and stay at a variety of hotels for both business and pleasure. I have stayed six times at the comfort inn since Dec. I found the staff to be knowledgeable about the area and eager to assist me with questions or help. Sometimes staff can be way over the top with friendliness. I have found the current staff to be helpful in a professional manner, not just nice because its their job. The check in procedure can be predictably unpredictable, the new staff member, Joanie handled the unexpected arrival Thursday evening of many guests at the same time with poise and professionalism. Hip Hip Horay goes out to Linda and Joanie for making my stay as well as others one of comfort and quality.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn Seville and giving such wonderful compliments of Joanie and the hotel . I will share your compliments with my staff members as it ensures us that we are meeting guest expectations of service. Joanie and Linda are true gems and goes past the call of duty all the time for guest. Thank you for showing your appreciation of your stay and we hope to see you again when you come back to Seville, OH.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I read the reviews before booking this hotel. Very nice place , felt new. Clean and very quiet . Staff was very informative about giving us information on where to find Amish country . Breakfast was OK . Would defiantly stay there again !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your review for your stay with our hotel. Especially being an experienced Tripadvisor reviewer, it means alot to us! We strive for the best customer service and cleanliness to be the number one preferred hotel in Seville, OH. Your compliments help us make that possible, thank you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel and received a lot of help from Linda at the front desk. She helped me find the hotel. I am from West Virginia and had finished a college fair and ended up getting lost on my way to the hotel. Having no idea where to go Linda made sure I was able to make it to the hotel. She also called up to my room when she thought I had left my lights on which I appreciated. Linda made sure I had everything I needed and made my stay more enjoyable. Not being used to staying away from home by myself she made me feel more comfortable about the situation. I knew if I needed anything all I had to do was let her know. She was absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend to anyone I know to stay here and I would also choose to stay here again if I was in the area!

• Stayed September 2013
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank You for a wonderful review and for all your nice compliments I will definitely share this with my staff especially Linda. Hope to see you again soon!!
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I travel for months at a time, so during that time, I live in hotels across the country. This was a great property! I was able to use the gym, the pool is great and I had a great night sleep because of their new feather comforters. Linda and Simone were absolutely wonderful, very helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this property, and if I am ever around the area, I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from ice machine are nice and quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn Seville and giving such wonderful compliments of the hotel . I am so glad your were able to use our gym with new equipement and of course our butterfly shaped pool wins everyone's heart. Linda and Simone are true asset to our company and goes beyond the call duty all the time for guest. I will share your compliments with my staff members as it ensures us that we are meeting guest expectations of service. Thank you for showing your appreciation of your stay and we will see you again when you come back to Seville OH
Marion, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Traveling through this area I decided to give this place a try mainly because of the price. Although it seems like they are ready for some updating, this is a clean comfortable place to stay. The staff was friendly and got me checked in quickly which is important to me after a long day of driving. There is not much to choose from in the area as far as restaurants but that is no big deal for me. Overall I was very satisfied.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind compliments. I am very happy you decided to stay with us. It is wonderful that you found great value in your stay as we strive for all of our guest with great guest service, clean and maintained rooms. We hope to see you again soon!!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a funeral, stayed 2 nights staff was amazing!!! Rooms & pool were nice too. One of the best breakfast bars lots of variety!!! Simone and Linda were fabulous!!! Look forward to staying in the future! They really go the extra mile! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for all your nice compliments. I will definitely share this with my staff especially with Linda and Simone. We strive to have the best guest service, rooms and breakfast for our guests. We aim for excellence and we are happy we were able to achieve that with your stay, We look forward to seeing you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I recently worked in the area and decided to stay at this location. From the minute I walked through the door it was a very pleasant experience. The front desk clerk , Crystal, was very friendly and accomadating. About 15 minutes after I got to the room she called to make sure that everything in the room was up to expectations. It is a breath of fresh air to experience people that truly enjoy their jobs. It came through in everything she did and made for a very comfortable stay. The room was exetremely clean and well worth the price. The gym was more than adequate. In every way this hotel exceeded my expectations and I will go out of my way to stay here again if given the chance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. I am very happy you decided to stay at our property. Crystal is a true charm, she will be so greatful for you mentioning her in your compliment. I am glad you had a great stay as we strive to have the best guest service, clean and manitained rooms. Hope to see you soon, take care!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/Seville
#6 of 8 in Wooster
Hampton Inn Medina
Hampton Inn Medina
#1 of 8 in Medina

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!