Quality Inn & Suites
$55
$50
Red Roof
$108
All reviewsfront desksmall hoteltruck parkingohio areaindoor poolroom was cleanthin wallsexcellent hotelhot breakfastking bedwould stay here againnice staymotelcomforterreceptionistcheckinfurnishings
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I recently worked in the area and decided to stay at this location. From the minute I walked through the door it was a very pleasant experience. The front desk clerk , Crystal, was very friendly and accomadating. About 15 minutes after I got to the room she called to make sure that everything in the room was up to expectations. It is a breath of fresh air to experience people that truly enjoy their jobs. It came through in everything she did and made for a very comfortable stay. The room was exetremely clean and well worth the price. The gym was more than adequate. In every way this hotel exceeded my expectations and I will go out of my way to stay here again if given the chance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review. I am very happy you decided to stay at our property. Crystal is a true charm, she will be so greatful for you mentioning her in your compliment. I am glad you had a great stay as we strive to have the best guest service, clean and manitained rooms. Hope to see you soon, take care!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We normally come into this area about once a year at least and we have been staying at this hotel for a number of years. At first it was in need of renovation but that has been done and we are very satisfied with this property. The receptionist was named Kitty she was very friendly very kind and she helped me get my iPad connected to the Internet.
The room was clean the personnel were very friendly and the breakfast was typically good which is why we continue to stay at comfort Inns. we are choice privileges members With elite Status.

Room Tip: If you stick with choice privileges and their range of hotels you will always do well
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us again and your wonderful comments on our property. Your feedback is much appreciated, I will share this with my staff especially with kitty.
we strive to have the best customer service and clean and maintained rooms and a great breakfast for our guest. We thank you for being a choice privileges members With elite Status. Thank you for traveling and see you again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The receptionist KimWhite was very accommodating. We got in real late with 2 night's reservations. She greeted us by name. Very kind and personable. Rooms were very clean and close to being excellent. We got to breakfast 10 min before deadline and we were not rushed and given time to satisfy our appetite. very good breakfast. Could use a couple more wall hangings in the room we were in. Hard to come up with anything else to suggest.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights last weekend. The staff was extremely helpful at check in. Crystal did a great job making us feel comfortable and welcome. She was quick to help with our needs. Our check out experience was a different story. The woman seemed very overwhelmed and unsure. I believe her name was Lisa. When I asked her if she knew the other employee's name, she threw her hands up and stated she "was too busy to remember" She was less than personable. The breakfast and accommodations were great & the pool was very nice. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
Kinnari P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it. I am pleased you had a great experience during your stay. I will deffinitely discuss your review with our staff as it helps maintain their services to our guest. Your feedback of the breakfast is much appreciated as we try to provide the best breakfast in all Seville area hotels. I am glad you were able to enjoy our indoor heated pool. It is unique as it is shaped like butterfly and has jets in the pool. Thank you again and we will see you on your next trip to Seville.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place was a clean, comfy place to lay our heads after a very long drive. We needed a block of rooms for our youth group and the staff was helpful. We arrived late in the evening and were extremely tired. Kitty did a great job expediting the check-in process. When we check out the next morning, Lisa was eager to know if our stay was satisfactory. Both staff members were awesome! We would definitely return here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends