We stayed after shooting a wedding at kalahari (we are photographers) and wanted to go to Cedar Point the next day. Well, they have no elevators so we had to haul everything upstairs, which sucked. The whole hallway reeked like marijuana & the cleaning staff looked as scrubby as the hallways. The guy at the desk was nice. The lobby is VERY deceiving. When you walk in, you think you are in a nice hotel that is high class & when you hit the hallways and stairs... the reality of the lack luster & old feeling building are apparent. The ice machine was old too but it worked. It was nothing special but it was cheap, so it worked for one night. We did say however, that next time it would be worth it to spend some extra money for a high class hotel. It works if you are on a tight budget...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your vacation dollar goes farther here where our 100 beautifully appointed guestrooms feature everything you need for a fun-filled vacation including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary HBO and premium channels, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck, in-room coffee maker, and more. There’s also an onsite restaurant and lounge. The famous RoadHouse Restaurant & Saloon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your America's Best Value Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Americas Best Value Inn Sandusky
- Sandusky Americas Best Value Inn
- America's Best Value Inn Sandusky Ohio