A trip to Cedar Point and an overnight stay at Castaway Bay was great fun. the beds were a little noisy as but the linens (including the comforters) were all very clean and smelled pleasant and the beds were comfortable. The water park was clean and the lifeguards were both professional and funny. The hour early entry was well worth staying in the Cedar Point resort, I would definitely go back, and I would definitely recommend this resort. When you buy the packages with tickets to Cedar Point, the parking is included, the price is well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean meets Sandusky at this ideal destination for vacationers. With its tropical theme, guests at Cedar Point's Castaway Bay feel like they have just landed on an island paradise upon entering this lush indoor waterpark resort. Castaway Bay features 237 hotel rooms and suites including family-oriented units, a 38,000-square-foot indoor waterpark loaded with water activities for all ages, fitness center, 6,000-square-foot state-of-the-art arcade, a craft and child activity center, three restaurants, retail shops, adjacent marina and space for meetings, group events and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castaway Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Bay Hotel Sandusky
- Castaway Bay Sandusky, Ohio
- Sandusky Castaway Bay
- Bay Castaway Ohio