This was our first trip to Cedar Point and booked here for the early entry to the park. Check in was quick and easy, we got our wrist bands for the water park, breakfast tickets, park and parking passes. We stayed in a Tarpon Suite which was perfect for our family. Breakfast was ok but did not change from day to day. Would have liked a bit more variety. I found the room dark however, could have used more or better lighting. Also there were not enough power outlets for the family to charge all of our gadgets. We enjoyed the water park and it was nice to be able to relax in the hot tub.
My family would like to stay here again but I don't know if we would do the breakfast again since I thought it was expensive for what was offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean meets Sandusky at this ideal destination for vacationers. With its tropical theme, guests at Cedar Point's Castaway Bay feel like they have just landed on an island paradise upon entering this lush indoor waterpark resort. Castaway Bay features 237 hotel rooms and suites including family-oriented units, a 38,000-square-foot indoor waterpark loaded with water activities for all ages, fitness center, 6,000-square-foot state-of-the-art arcade, a craft and child activity center, three restaurants, retail shops, adjacent marina and space for meetings, group events and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cedar Point's Castaway Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Bay Hotel Sandusky
- Castaway Bay Sandusky
- Sandusky Castaway Bay
- Bay Castaway Ohio
- Cedar Point's Castaway Bay Sandusky, Ohio