“Best French onion soup I've tasted outside of France” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zinc Brasserie

Zinc Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Zinc Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Cork, Ireland
“Best French onion soup I've tasted outside of France”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Myself and seven others had dinner here as an alternative to the Kalahari resort where we were staying to see what Sandusky town was like. We picked this based on a tip from a barman in the Sandusky Mall and we weren't disappointed.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of restaurants in Sandusky but I'd happily go back here again. It is a restaurant based around French cuisine and the French onion soup is well worth a try, and my colleagues all enjoyed the lobster bisque.

Overall service was very good, relaxed and friendly and we stayed quite a while and we're put another no pressure to move on even though the restaurant was busy. There is also a large beer and wine menu.

I would definitely recommend to people who enjoy French cuisine

“Oh so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Excellent restaurant for that special occasion or just Saturday night out with your friends! Great selection of wines and liquors, appetizers, and deserts. Loved everything! Also our server was very nice and knowledgeable.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Silverthorne, Colorado
“If only I lived closer….”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

If I lived in the area this would be my number one go to restaurant for any occasion. When I am in town for the races at Summit Motorsports Park I never miss an opportunity for a dinner or two or three at Zinc. I have never been disappointed in the quality cuisine, wine menu and service. Two nights ago I started with an appetizer of roasted oysters and finished up with the most delectable cioppino I have ever had the pleasure of devouring. I am heading back tonight and looking forward to whatever surprises they may have on the menu for the night because I know it will all be exceptional.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank J B
Norwalk, Ohio
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This lovely restaurant is my favorite "go to" when in Sandusky. Service is top notch, and I have never ever had a bad meal. And if you ever have the opportunity, make a reservation for one of their wine dinners...always A-1. You cannot go wrong in choosing this place.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kath317
Amherst, Ohio, United States
“Over Priced Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

New place that moved from the old location. Nicely remodeled, but way over priced. Especially the drinks. OMG.

Visited June 2014