Stayed during Ohio Bike week. The bikers at this hotel and the one next door really took over during the evening hours. Loud music and reving bikes were abondant the entire weekend. Hotel is still lacking "sprucing up". It is worn down. We started in a big room with a tiny bed and a "whirlpool" bathtub that did not work. Front desk told us we did not have a whirlpool room which was true since the whirlpool did not work. We were in a corner room and asked move due to the bikers. We moved to a second floor room. It had the same size bed (double) but was alot smaller. We were only there to sleep (try anyway) so we made due. Most of the "less expensive" hotels in Sandusky are run down so you sort of get what you pay for, although the rates were higher because of bike week. I cannot recommend this hotel other than it is at the doorstep of Cedar Point. Play, sleep and get out of there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Howard Johnson Inn Sandusky Cedar Point Entrance! We are the closest hotel to Cedar Point (opposite of the entrance). We are a hotel that is family friendly with spacious rooms, outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, free WIFI, free parking and much more! Our staff is here to ensure your stay is of satisfactory and that you enjoy our services and room amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Sandusky Park N. Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Howard Johnson Sandusky
- Howard Johnson Inn - Sandusky Park N. Entrance Ohio