“Great Fish!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Fish!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great little hidden gem in Sandusky, not much to look at from the outside, but very, very good fried perch. Had the dinner, was more than enough. Prices are good, and you can get it to go, or eat at one of the picnic benches just to the side of the building. Great alternative to food at Cedar Point, if you're tired of eating amusement park fare.

Dayton, Ohio
“Perfect Perch”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I am a fanatic for great lakes perch, so while staying at Cedar Point a friend recommended we go here for dinner one night. It does not look like much from the outside. Kind of like a warehouse on the water, but well worth it. There is only a small area inside to order, but picnic tables outside.
I HIGHLY recommend the perch. This was some of the best perch I have had! If you are really hungry, get the dinner. It comes with enough perch and fries to easily fill you up. The sandwich will probably be enough for most. We go to Cedar Point every year and this place is now on my must go list.

Rochester Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great walleye!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Well I saw the rating of it, but the walleye was great here. I would come back for it. I thought the perch wasn't as good as the walleye, but I still ate it. I loved the breading. I wish I knew the recipe. Great slaw. Great homemade tartar sauce for sure.....I liked sitting on the picnic benches outside to eat. Kinda wish the place was bigger. I waited outside because it was too small to hang out inside.

Aiken, SC
“Great place, but get the perch, not the walleye”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great, great perch. Perfectly fried (batter not too thick). Walleye also very well prepared, but didn't taste as fresh or good as the perch. Great fries. Very good slaw. Very good tartar sauce.

• Visited May 2014
“Not Consistent Enough For Me”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have had some great perch sandwiches from here, but there are also many times I get an awful sandwich - either it has bones in it, is really fishy tasting, or the breading isn't cooked all the way and it falls off the fish. These are all a big turnoff for me.

Out of my past 10 visits or so 5 of those were not a pleasant one (although their fries are always awesome).

Visited May 2014