“Great walleye!!!”

New Sandusky Fish Company
Ranked #18 of 195 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Well I saw the rating of it, but the walleye was great here. I would come back for it. I thought the perch wasn't as good as the walleye, but I still ate it. I loved the breading. I wish I knew the recipe. Great slaw. Great homemade tartar sauce for sure.....I liked sitting on the picnic benches outside to eat. Kinda wish the place was bigger. I waited outside because it was too small to hang out inside.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great, great perch. Perfectly fried (batter not too thick). Walleye also very well prepared, but didn't taste as fresh or good as the perch. Great fries. Very good slaw. Very good tartar sauce.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have had some great perch sandwiches from here, but there are also many times I get an awful sandwich - either it has bones in it, is really fishy tasting, or the breading isn't cooked all the way and it falls off the fish. These are all a big turnoff for me.

Out of my past 10 visits or so 5 of those were not a pleasant one (although their fries are always awesome).

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place is not much to look at, but they bring the fish in the back by boat and sell it to you out front. The perch is the best I've had. The sides, including some soul food, are a great bonus. But, I come for the perch, again and again. Grab a table outside next to the bay and enjoy!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

While the perch was cooked to perfection, the breading was just OK. The price was fine but what we didn't like was a place to eat. All that was offered for seating was a folding table in the back from that was used for cleaning fish and was not clean. It was nasty. We ended up siting outside in the light rain at one of the picnic tables next to the So called restaurant. I will stick with Lemmys in Huron. Still the best I've found so far.