“Old school fish company! Great fresh fish!”

New Sandusky Fish Company
Ranked #21 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Fresh fried perch, who can beat that! Love that you can sit outside in the Summer right on the waterfront, and get a fish sandwich or dinners, and then get seafood to go to prepare at home.

There are newer reviews for New Sandusky Fish Company

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We used to love to go there for fish. However, the staff there has gotten VERY unfriendly. I tried to call to see if I could place a huge order over the phone. I was told no. I had to come in to order! We went somewhere else. Too bad. The food was great. Thank goodness Mrs. D's opened up. Now we don't have to go to Port Clinton to get fish. We go to Mrs. D's (formerly Demores). The fish is good, the price is reasonable, and they are VERY friendly.

1  Thank Mellissa S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Unless you are catching the perch yourself, you will not find fresher Lake Erie perch! Pick up your food and eat at the picnic tables right outside the restaurant or the nearby park. Slaw was excellent as well.

1  Thank jules71
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was browsing the internet for Walleye sandwichs/platters in Sandusky. New Sandusky Fish was the first and only one that was close to my hotel. Quaint location, not the prettiest storefront, however this is the place for FISH IN SANDUSKY, OHIO. Anyone tells you different did not visit this place. Perch & Walleye are the big sellers. Ample portions for the price. This restaurant will always be the one I recommend to anyone traveling to Sandusky and CEDAR POINT PARK

2  Thank DouglasTaylor
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We love gritty, authentic, little gems and this place did not disappoint.

Yummy perch!! Made fresh to order that was crisp and delicious.

We took our food to the park a block away and had a quaint picnic. So memorable! Great value!!

2  Thank Zensters