“Poor cleanliness, not worth the price.”

Magnuson Hotel East Sandusky
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Sandusky
“Poor cleanliness, not worth the price.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here on our road trip and visit to Cedar Point amusement park. The woman at the front desk was not attentive, we sat and waited until she called us over in a rude tone like we were suppose to know when she was ready to help us. After we checked in, we went to our room which smelt terrible, had stains everywhere, tub was stained brown and worst of all the toilet hardly flushed! Had to flush 5 times to get the toilet somewhat clean. We had no choice to stay because we were only there for one night but it was terrible. For such horrible rooms, they shouldn't be charging what they were.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Bedbugs. Broken furniture. Bedbugs. Dirt. Bedbugs. Dirty bathroom. Bedbugs. Poor Internet connection. Bedbugs. My sister and I were traumatized after staying at this horrible hotel; I'm still afraid I might see another bedbug bite. I washed and dried clothes for days to help ensure they were bedbug-free. The personnel denied there were bedbugs and were downright hostile (suggested I got them from visiting my brother's home, where I did not sleep!). It was a disgusting place with disgusting people. They hung up on me when I called to complain - accused me of screaming although I never raised my voice. When they finally responded at all, their best offer was a reduced cost for our next stay! I don't think so! Never again. I should have contacted my attorney, but got very busy when I returned; I still regret that I did not do so.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gloria R

Travelers are raving about these Sandusky hotels

Travelers also viewed these Sandusky hotels
South Shore Inn
#13 of 35 in Sandusky
Budget Host Inn
Budget Host Inn
#19 of 35 in Sandusky

Been to Magnuson Hotel East Sandusky? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel East Sandusky

Property: Magnuson Hotel East Sandusky
Address: 1530 Cleveland Rd, Sandusky, OH 44870-4302 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Ohio > Sandusky
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Sandusky
Hotel Class:2 star — Magnuson Hotel East Sandusky 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel East Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites