“Swim and Sleep” 5 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Swim and Sleep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Perfect substitute of Kalahari if you can't afford it. It is better for the little ones and not over crowded and to big. It is just right for the staycation.

Visited July 2013

Niagara Falls,
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I like the waterpark, staff and hotel room. It was a great family choice without the Great Wolf price tag. Close to attractions and shopping.

Sheffield Lake, Ohio, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Affordable place to go w/ family.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went there for the day because we live close and it was fun. Love that they had a groupon for it. Not as big as the other water parks close by but was nice.

Visited April 2014
Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing family fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hotel is perfect for the family getaway. The indoor water park is well laid out and large. There are activities for every age, and plenty of seating for those that would rather watch the family vs. swim. There is a large amount of life guards on duty at all times, which is great.

Our kids enjoyed their time at the facility!

Columbus, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for our kids (3 & 8)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

We went on a Saturday in May and the park was really not too crowded. There were plenty of open tables and chairs to put our stuff on, and the attractions were more than enough for our young children. I definitely think older kids would get bored, but we had a blast for the day. There was a teeny tiny pool for wee ones, a 4-foot pool, lazy river, jungle gym type thing, and four larger slides. The large slide I went on was enough thrill for me because you go pretty fast (I haven't done this stuff since I was a kid) and also sufficient for my 8 year old (but she's not much of a thrill seeker, even for her age).
The lifeguards were attentive and there were lots of them in the smaller park, so I felt safe letting my older daughter go and slide without constant and direct supervision from us. There is a bar you can access from inside the waterpark that I may try next time, and a restaurant that I also did not try. I didn't stay at the hotel, but I am seriously considering doing so in the fall for my younger daughter's next birthday. I can see the benefit of staying there so you can play, take a break and eat, and then return later to get the most of your time. Even my husband was happy with the park, and he is dissatisfied with almost anything that involves spending money.