“Great Entertainment” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
Sandusky, Ohio
“Great Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

My daughter and her friends love to roller skate and play the video game. The kids love the pizza and the X-3 Theater. Great place in the middle of winter or during a summer storm.

Visited June 2014

Fremont, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Recently ventured to Skateworld for a birthday party. All 5 of my kids loved it and keep asking when we can go back. My husband wants to go back to check out the hanuted house!

Visited May 2014
Shelby, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Family fun. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed the skating rink. I dont think we had been on skates in 20 years. We did it. My kids did great. Great memories.

Sandusky, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good Rollerskating Rink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

The rollerskating rink is in nice shape with a good sound system. Some of the music is questionable for children. The snacks are reasonably priced and pretty good; what you would expect at a skate rink. The extra entertainment options are the real treat. Generally all a good value.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank M G
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“For the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I took my kids their for a birthday party. Everything costs $3.00 even to play on the playground. The haunted house decor scared the kids at first. We would go back.

Visited October 2013