I've been to Kalahari twice...once with the family and once for business. Everything about both experiences was wonderful...except the pancakes. I've been there twice. When we went as a family, we had breakfast and the pancakes were really terrible. Our waitress acknowledged that they were. This week, as I sat down with the convention speaker who was there to give a keynote on customer service, he asked our waitress to recommend something from the menu. She recommended the omelets and french toast and told us not to get the pancakes because they aren't very good. And she's right! (The omelette, by the way was delicious!)
Given that it's a family resort and pancakes are a staple for most kids, I would think changing that recipe would be an easy way to increase customer satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalahari Resorts Sandusky provides water parks, Safari Outdoor Adventure Park, indoor/outdoor water park, catering/wedding facilities, spa, salon, fitness training in fitness center, dining options, and more.Over 850 beautifully appointed authentic African-themed guest rooms and suites offer coffeemaker, vacation sized refrigerator, microwave, free high speed Internet access, voice mail, TV, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, pay per view movies, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Kalahari Resorts & Conventions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Waterpark Resort
- Kalahari Hotel Ohio
- Kalahari Waterpark Sandusky
- Kalahari Resort Sandusky Oh
- Kalahari Waterpark Hotel Sandusky
- Kalahari Water Park
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions Sandusky, Ohio