Took my family of six on a last minute two day vacation, and I was surprised by how nice the cottages and location is for the family. If you have high standards like a Disney experience, then you may not be impressed, but for most of the major theme park campground experiences, this one was very good. I hope the photos help. btw: The kids loved feeding the seagulls while watching the sailboats, speedboats and charter boats pass by all morning. Be sure to bring your own silverware, cups, plates etc. There is a small fridge and microwave but no toaster oven. I was actually surprised by the moderate grocery prices at the general store, which I thought would be a prime target for my wallet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lighthouse Point - featuring an RV campground with full hook-up sites, standard cabins and cottages and Deluxe Cabins that accommodate up to 10 guests. If you’re looking for accommodations with a summer-cottage feel, you'll be right at home. A cozy waterfront community of 64 cottages and 92 cabins, Lighthouse Point is located close to the fun, on the west bank of the Cedar Point Peninsula. Just look for the historic 1882 Cedar Point Lighthouse, and you’ve found us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Point Hotel Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point Sandusky, Ohio