Staying at the cabins is convenient and fun.There is lots of room for all our stuff.Lots of shelves in the kitchen.The bathroom is very small but okay.The only problem is after walking back and forth from the cabin to the park for 3 days,grandma gets a little tired.The shuttle service is nice but there are not near enough and we waste too much time waiting.Last year we waited 18 minutes and there wasn't enough room,so we had to wait another 10 minutes for the next shuttle.It wasn't that far to walk but my granddaughter fell asleep and was to heavy to carry that far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lighthouse Point - featuring an RV campground with full hook-up sites, standard cabins and cottages and Deluxe Cabins that accommodate up to 10 guests. If you’re looking for accommodations with a summer-cottage feel, you'll be right at home. A cozy waterfront community of 64 cottages and 92 cabins, Lighthouse Point is located close to the fun, on the west bank of the Cedar Point Peninsula. Just look for the historic 1882 Cedar Point Lighthouse, and you’ve found us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Point Hotel Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point Sandusky, Ohio