I know cabins are supposed to be rustic, but not like this. Cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, ants on the counter tops, bugs in the shower, and mushrooms coming from the cracks in the wall. Loft was not even tall enough for my kids to get around easily in without hitting their heads. Shower was not meant for anybody over 5 foot 5. Futons were awful and springs poked through the mattress. The only good thing was the convenience to the park. Don't waste your money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lighthouse Point - featuring an RV campground with full hook-up sites, standard cabins and cottages and Deluxe Cabins that accommodate up to 10 guests. If you’re looking for accommodations with a summer-cottage feel, you'll be right at home. A cozy waterfront community of 64 cottages and 92 cabins, Lighthouse Point is located close to the fun, on the west bank of the Cedar Point Peninsula. Just look for the historic 1882 Cedar Point Lighthouse, and you’ve found us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Point Hotel Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point Sandusky, Ohio