“The Best Haunted House--Ever!”

Ghostly Manor Thrill Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$25.00*
and up
Thrill Pass Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi Attraction Family Entertainment Center. Featured on The Travel Channel's "Best Places I've Ever Been." Experience the scariest haunted house you will ever encounter, ride the fastest virtual roller coaster in Ohio, experience a one-of-a-kind interactive 3D blacklight mini golf journey, bounce houses, an indoor play area or get your heart pumping some more with a whirl around the skating rink. Special Events in October (Lake Eerie Fear Fest) December (Winter Wonderland Walk Through) and in September (Lake Eerie Zombie Mud Run).
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Even though it was mid-July, we wanted to visit Ghostly Manor because I had heard good things about it and we were in the area. The special effects were great, and each room that we entered had its own special theme that addressed certain fears. I don't want to say too much and give away anything, but I can say that I screamed throughout the tour and there was one time that I seriously considered turning back! I can only imagine that it would be scarier around Halloween and they would have more actors popping up to scare you.

3  Thank MillieMom1
There are newer reviews for Ghostly Manor Thrill Center

Reviewed August 6, 2010

I have never experienced a haunted house quite like this! Upon entering, my fiancee and I had NO IDEA what we were getting ourselves into! He had to hold on to me the entire time!!! I never would have imagined it was going to be SOOO SCARY! I was part laughing, part screaming and scared out of my mind! There were actors jumping out and following us, crazy rooms filled with things you would never believe! IT WAS SERIOUSLY AWESOME! I was jumping around every corner! It was definitely longer than I expected too! I am so glad we stopped in, we had so much fun!

Reviewed August 4, 2010

We went to Ghostly manor on July 30, 2010. I read the reviews on tripadvisor and was all hyped up to be scared. I was not scared at all. It is a well done haunted house setting, but it didn't scare me or my two boys and wife. I'm sure part of the problem was that it was in the middle of the afternoon in July. We were the only car in the parking lot and due to that, the staffing level was at a sub-level. As I understand it, around Halloween they may have as many as 20-30 actors roaming the the house. When we were there, there was one actor. We had a coupon which reduced the per person ticket by 1 dollar but I still think we over paid for the experience.

1  Thank Joe_from_Wisconsin
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I wasn't expecting much given the entrance to the place (it's shared with a roller rink) but I was pleasantly surprised when we entered the haunted house.
Not for young kids or those who become claustrophobic easily!

Reviewed June 30, 2010

I have been to Haunted Houses all over teh US and Canada and this place is one of the top 5 I have been too! A lot of great effects, animated things, and live actors to constantly leave you on edge. I used to past by this attraction in the past because teh outside was not that appealing, but now it is a lot nicer and I am glad I stopped in. My girlfriend and I had a blast and it was just the two of us in the house together with all the monsters...