“Spooktacular”

and up
Thrill Pass Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi Attraction Family Entertainment Center. Featured on The Travel Channel's "Best Places I've Ever Been." Experience the scariest haunted house you will ever encounter, ride the fastest virtual roller coaster in Ohio, experience a one-of-a-kind interactive 3D blacklight mini golf journey, bounce houses, an indoor play area or get your heart pumping some more with a whirl around the skating rink. Special Events in October (Lake Eerie Fear Fest) December (Winter Wonderland Walk Through) and in September (Lake Eerie Zombie Mud Run).
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time. Something for all ages. I can't decide what I liked best. The haunted house the 3d puttputt or the 4d movie.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Wonderful experience overall! Halloween scary with the Haunted House! The XD 3D movie was as good or better than roller coaster rides. 3D golf awesome as well!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

What a great attractive that is suited to every age. Honestly there is something for very young kids, jump area; for school age, arcade, skate, 3d rides, 3d golf and the haunted house. Moms, dads, and grandparents in our group all had a scarey and fun time.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been taking my kids here since they were young, they are now college age and older. They still, to do this day talk about their good times at Skate World (Inside Ghostly Manor). Tonight I took my new little neighbor girl to Ghostly Manor. I was amazed to see how much this place has grown! They have really grown into a thrill zone, for all ages! The glow in the dark putt putt, was really well done. We rode the 3D Canyon Run virtual roller coaster and we all loved it, ages 8 to 50. There were five amazing bounce houses, that we had a hard time getting the 8 year old out of! The roller skating was a great blast from my past and they have roller blades, skates and scooters. The best for me was seeing it through an 8 year olds eyes, she thanked me for taking her a hundred times and told me it was her "best day ever"! That's priceless. The employees were very friendly, patient, and helpful in explaining things for us. Overall great evening !

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was just ok a waste of money I thought, food was not to good, goast house at end was not good you had to squeez through a plastic roller which was nasty i didnt like it at all