“loved the haunted house in July!”

Ghostly Manor Thrill Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$25.00*
and up
Thrill Pass Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi Attraction Family Entertainment Center. Featured on The Travel Channel's "Best Places I've Ever Been." Experience the scariest haunted house you will ever encounter, ride the fastest virtual roller coaster in Ohio, experience a one-of-a-kind interactive 3D blacklight mini golf journey, bounce houses, an indoor play area or get your heart pumping some more with a whirl around the skating rink. Special Events in October (Lake Eerie Fear Fest) December (Winter Wonderland Walk Through) and in September (Lake Eerie Zombie Mud Run).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We are huge Halloween people and loved that we did not have to wait for October! We loved the virtual roller coaster and black light mini golf!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Haunted house was very creative but with only one actor, we mostly laughed the whole way through. My husband and daughter are very claustrophobic and hated going through the two tight spaces near the end. the part that scared us the most was probably the floor shaking.
We actually run an annual haunted house here in our town built from scratch by local artists and thought we could do better on the decorating.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Took my 70 year old mother, my sister-in-law, my 16 year old daughter and her 16 year old best friend. We had a blast! The actors jumping out from everywhere were terrifying. Although the rest of us were thrilled, I wish we hadn't taken my mother. She didn't seem to enjoy as much as she used to.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visited Ghostly Manor last Friday. The place was not busy at all and I went around noon. I will go into haunted houses but I still get scared and nervous. This haunted house was soo good. It scareed me so much and it was really quite long, so definitely worth the price! ($11) but not recommended for children under 9. Also, the 4D XD Theater was soo much fun! I didn't realize I would like it that much. The seats move too. ($6/ one movie, $11/two movies, $15/three movies) I did the cosmic coaster in outer space. Felt so real.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were traveling with our youth group and wanted something to do in the evening after supper. Ghostly Manor fit the bill. They have a haunted house, the kids loved it, put put golf, arcade games and roller skating. Something for everyone! I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Renee M