“Very Good”

Ghostly Manor Thrill Center
Ranked #6 of 38 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi Attraction Family Entertainment Center. Featured on The Travel Channel's "Best Places I've Ever Been." Experience the scariest haunted house you will ever encounter, ride the fastest virtual roller coaster in Ohio, experience a one-of-a-kind interactive 3D blacklight mini golf journey, bounce houses, an indoor play area or get your heart pumping some more with a whirl around the skating rink. Special Events in October (Lake Eerie Fear Fest) December (Winter Wonderland Walk Through) and in September (Lake Eerie Zombie Mud Run).
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
columbiana ohio
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Took my 70 year old mother, my sister-in-law, my 16 year old daughter and her 16 year old best friend. We had a blast! The actors jumping out from everywhere were terrifying. Although the rest of us were thrilled, I wish we hadn't taken my mother. She didn't seem to enjoy as much as she used to.

Sandusky, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An unexpected good time!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visited Ghostly Manor last Friday. The place was not busy at all and I went around noon. I will go into haunted houses but I still get scared and nervous. This haunted house was soo good. It scareed me so much and it was really quite long, so definitely worth the price! ($11) but not recommended for children under 9. Also, the 4D XD Theater was soo much fun! I didn't realize I would like it that much. The seats move too. ($6/ one movie, $11/two movies, $15/three movies) I did the cosmic coaster in outer space. Felt so real.

Louisville, Kentucky
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Ghostly Good Time!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were traveling with our youth group and wanted something to do in the evening after supper. Ghostly Manor fit the bill. They have a haunted house, the kids loved it, put put golf, arcade games and roller skating. Something for everyone! I would highly recommend it.

1 Thank Renee M
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scary”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The haunted house is a must do. Two 17 yr olds ran out the exit screaming. Will for sure be going back

1 Thank Mennega
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Family Outing!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have 8 and 10 year old boys... they were to scared to go into the haunted mansion however we ALL sure did enjoy the 3D movies and 3D mini golf:-)
Staff was great... they helped us pick out a few of their favorite 3D movies and we patient in explaining the haunted mansion to see if it woukd be appropriate for our boys! All in all it was a fun family day!!!