“Ghostly Manor Rules”

and up
Thrill Pass Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi Attraction Family Entertainment Center. Featured on The Travel Channel's "Best Places I've Ever Been." Experience the scariest haunted house you will ever encounter, ride the fastest virtual roller coaster in Ohio, experience a one-of-a-kind interactive 3D blacklight mini golf journey, bounce houses, an indoor play area or get your heart pumping some more with a whirl around the skating rink. Special Events in October (Lake Eerie Fear Fest) December (Winter Wonderland Walk Through) and in September (Lake Eerie Zombie Mud Run).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My wife and I have been going since 2007. We go every October for our anniversary, It's the best haunted house we have been to. Love all the new additions. Can't wait to head back out for 2011. You want a great place to get scared having a thrilling time, it's the BOMB!!

1  Thank drdonut1978

Reviewed June 28, 2011

While in Sandusky, we discovered Ghostly Manor. Besides myself, my wife, 20 year old daughter, 13 year old daughter and 10 year old daugher decided to try out the haunted house. When we paid to go in, the clerk asked the age of my youngest daughter and told us they did not recommend it for children under 10. As she was 10, she wanted to try it. Right from when we first entered, she wanted to leave. My wife offered to go out with her but then she decided she would tough it out.

It was very scary, a real haunted house not the haunted mansion type. There were characters in it with us who kept appearing as we were walking through. They also went for the surprise factor quite often. Overall, it was what it advertised it would be. My two oldest daughters loved it, my youngest was proud she made it through and my wife and I were wondering what we were thinking when we decided to go in. If you want a scary experience, this would be it.

13  Thank CrSun
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This is the best haunted house ever!!! Very much worth the time and money.

3  Thank sfinn915
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Nothing bad to say except for lockers sometimes don't lock.A fun roller skating rink and arcade. Never been in the haunted house or movie but heard it's very good.

1  Thank meggie520_CP
Reviewed September 9, 2010

We planned a trip to Sandusky partially with visiting this place in mind. When we got there they said that it was closed for upgrades to get it ready for the Halloween season. Nothing about that on their website, they didn't even have a sign up telling people about the closure on their building! We bought two of the 4-D "movie experiences" which last under 10 minutes each. The mine ride wasn't very visually clear, even after cleaning the 3-D glasses. The cosmic coaster was pretty cool, but with both, be prepared to get joustled around.

I gave them an average rating because most reviews are good, but I was disappointed enough to give them the lowest rating. Not because they want to upgrade their attraction, but because they don't bother to tell their customers - some of whom are coming from out of state. I also would not CURRENTLY recommend this to a friend, but if I'm in the area again I'd probably give them another chance.