“Decent place”

Losantville, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent place”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went here after a long day at Cedar Point. Waitress forgot half of the order, and rang in some of it wrong. However once it was correctly brought out it was pretty good food!

• Visited August 2013

Bluefield, West Virginia
“Food was Horrible”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The wings are way too expensive and they didn't even have the right flavor to go with the title. My daughter got the garlic wings and they had ZERO garlic flavor. It just tasted like cheap store bought wing sauce. My husband ordered some kind of spicy jerky or something and it was so hot he was crying and coughing so much that he had to get some ice cream and guzzle lots of water. My order of fries were iced cold, but my BBQ wings tasted just like the ones you get at AppleBees.

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have eaten at over 20 different BWW in my life and even did some audio and video work on some of them. I have to say hands down this BWW was the worst I have every been to and would prefer some gas station chicken nuggets over what I had there!

Visited August 2013
Barbourville
“Poor service”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Its buffalo wild wings food, but we experienced slow poor service. However, to our waitress's credit she did come to our table and tell us she would pay for her mistake from her tips, without us complaining.

• Visited June 2013
Rochester, New York
“Terrible.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you are a college kid you like it-College kids aren't picky I guess. The wings are fatty and I will never return.

Visited May 2013