“Awful”

Dining options: Reservations
Oak Harbor, Ohio
“Awful”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Just wasted too much money on horrible food. My salad was brown and looked like it had been sitting out for 2 days. My steak tasted like like gas from a grill. Just plain awful. Save your money!

• Visited March 2014

Huron, Ohio
“Don't Bother!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We used to eat at this restaurant when it was Damon's and really enjoyed it. Now, not so much. The decor needs to be updated very badly. Our server was very polite and did his best but, the food was slow coming out...I suppose they were waiing for it to thaw. They have been open for quite some time now and we heard it wasn't very good when it first opened but, had improved lately. If this is better I'm glad I waited to try it! We took our daughter and son-in-law out for their anniversary and we all were very disappointed. My wife ordered the filet, medium well...it was terribly over done and had no flavor at all the rest of us had perch and the Lake and Sea Bounty. It was all frozen prepared food. Nothing was prepared fresh. I could have had a dinner from Gortons and it would have been better. We also had Lobster Bisque as an appetizer and it was very thin and salty. All an all, it was not a pleasant experience and we will not be returning.

• Visited March 2014
Elyria, Ohio
“Good food, great service and a wonderful view of Sandusky Bay and Cedar Point”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Pier 684 is on the second floor (elevator if needed). This affords a wonderful view of the activity on Sandusky Bay and of Cedar Point amusement park.
There is now an outdoor deck, good in the summer for watching the boaters -- and you can bring your dog out there.

Food is good and the menu is varied. I had the chili (we were there Jan 12th) - lots of meat in it, served with cheddar cheese, onions and sour cream, and crackers. Nicely filling on a winter day.

My wife had the salmon. The lunch portion was good size; she said it was well done and very tasty. Served with a steamed veggie, rice and a salad. (The salad was so-so, typical restaurant salad.)

We ended our lunch sharing a piece of a good chocolate torte – very dense and tasty.
This is a good family place, we saw some kids there and the waitress brought them crayons, etc and was very kind to them. I did not notice if they had a kids menu.
If you are visiting Cedar Point and want to get away from the chaos and canned food there, try Pier 684!!

• Visited January 2014
Sandusky, Ohio
“Nice view for brunck”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had a Sunday morning brunch. Food was good, well cooked and they had a nice variety. We were there early and it was not crowded. The view makes it all worth while as it overlooks the marina. Staff was friendly enough and didn't hover!

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Average bar food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Large menu but was kind of expensive for bar food. Atmosphere was a little outdated, but still nice.

Visited September 2013