“Nice place to have dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This Applebees has nice long hours. We left the park at Cedar Point late and arrived the night prior late and this is one of the few places open after 9pm even on a Sunday! It is a typical Applebees, so the food was what you would normally expect, and the courtesy of the staff was great.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I and his friend visited Applebee's at 5503 Milan Rd Sandusky on July 28th for dinner. At the time the restaurant was extremely busy and our friend had already stated he would prefer another place. We were seated fairly quickly and our waiter (Darrick) took our drink order and then came back with our drinks and took our order. Everything was going great and our friend was beginning to be happy with our choice. When the meals arrived - it was not Darrick who brought it. I immediately cut my steak quickly to make sure it was cooked medium - it was - but then I noticed my shrimp and veggies were cold but the person who delivered our meal was now gone. I looked for our waiter but could see him at a distance - finally while I was looking for someone - Misty appeared and asked if I had a problem. I explained my problem and she immediately took my plate. Darrick G appeared at the table and asked was something wrong - he seemed genuinely concerned. I explained the situation and told him she was getting me another dinner.
My friend was quite astounded with the good service when it was so extremely busy and I definitely enjoyed a lovely hot dinner made successful by the concern of these two individuals. Both are an asset to Applebee's and show genuine concern for customers which is rare today.

Linda - Ontario

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Despite dining at a very busy time, our service at the bar, was wonderful and the food was top notch.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Something for everyone here and very reasonably priced for a group of 8 people. We all enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Applebee's is an nice chain restaurant. Unfortunately, this location burnt my steak. Other than that...the rest of the diner was fine.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!