“Fab food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Something for everyone here and very reasonably priced for a group of 8 people. We all enjoyed our meals.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Applebee's is an nice chain restaurant. Unfortunately, this location burnt my steak. Other than that...the rest of the diner was fine.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Everyone was nice. Good food. Good food. Good drinks. Real nice to our daughter. Good cake. Waiter was real friendly. They all were nice.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I hadn't been to an Applebee's for a while, but it certainly wasn't the first one. I knew exactly what to expect and this one barely met my expectations. My steak was really sweet. It must have been marinating in some sugary solution or something. The soup was fine. I guess if you want to stay away from the 2,000+ calory dishes, the choice is pretty limited.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I am not sure if it was the Carry out that caused the problem or something else. The food was just like Applebee's but I could tell when I got the bag that it was cold. We purchased 6 different meals to take back to our hotel room right beside the restaurant and it was pretty cold upon arriving. They also forgot a few of the items that we ordered. The service was great but I wasn't going to run back and pick up the rest of our order after a long day as it was. It kind of felt like a bad trip to McD's....