“Outback has always delivered for us.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #37 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The US is our favourite holiday destination and being steak and seafood lovers we always try to find an Outback wherever in the US we are. Immediately identifiable , good parking , efficient welcome ,excellent service and great quality food with ample choice and flexibility. Always clean with a familiar welcoming atmosphere. A lovely evening with delicious food.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had about a five minute wait for a seat which was not bad. The food and service was amazing! After a bad experience several years ago at another location this was a pleasant surprise. I was glad to see that you could now have the option between their signature spices or wood grilled. Our waiter was one of the most attentive ones we have ever had. Too bad I was on vacation there or I would go back.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My daughter got a great kick out of the mini shakes. Cookies and cream - and I must admit after tasting it - I wanted to return my beer and order one of those. Wife had a Sangria trio and she claims all 3 were excellent. Daughter order the petit steak and loved it. Wife ordered a steak and was equally satisfied - why I ordered a burger I may never know. Guess ill just have to go again!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Typical Outback, good food and good service. No wait time. Nothing to really dislike. Ample parking. Clean Restrooms

Reviewed July 8, 2013

They were very busy but the service and food was great. I will return and our server went out of her way to make our meal special. Not only that the manager informed us that the appitiser was on him> Wow we were pleased we will return the next time we visit Cedar Point.