“Amazing!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We will be stopping at Mikey's from now on when we are in Sandusky...wish they would open one near us in charleston WV!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I went to Mikeys for the first time about a week ago. The frozen yogurt is so good. I am now addicted to Mikeys frozen yogurt. The atmosphere is really good. The service is awesome. They have a lot of good employees. They make it fun for everyone. I love that they have a good selection of frozen yogurt and toppings. I love the fruit on my frozen yogurt. I give them 100%. I never want to eat regular ice cream after visiting Mikeys. It is well worth the price! This is my new splurge! Xoxo love you Mikeys!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I tried Mikey's for the first time today. The selection of frozen yogurt and custard was large. We both had the vanilla custard, which was really good. They had a large selection of candy, cookie, fruit, and syrups to top your yogurt. You pay by the ounce so it can be pricey if you get a lot. Together, we paid just over $8.00. The cashier gave us a chance to win our custard for free if we could guess the price correctly (we didn't) but we tried. We will definitely go to again. The staff was very nice and it was very clean.

Mikey's Frozen Y, Owner at Mikey's Frozen Yogurt, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

So glad you like our frozen yogurt. We do strive to bring the very best to our customers!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is such a great yogurt place! Christian music playing made it awesome too. The service was great.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Lots of choices and lots of toppings. They can get a little pricey but it is well worth it the staff are helpful and can suggest lots of combinations

Been to Mikey's Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!