“Wouldn't return”

Nachos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Family oriented business providing friendly service, great authentic Mexican food, and a full bar with a wide selection of margaritas, draft beer, and wine served everyday. We are open late night, and feature daily Lunch, Dinner, and drink specials.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My friend and I went after we seen coupons in the local paper.While the waitress was very friendly and accommodating ,service was very slow.When we got our food we were very disappointed as both of our meals lacked flavor.Even the guacamole was extremely bland and didn't taste homemade.

2  Thank elle h

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We decided to give this place a try because it was in walking distance to our Hotel. This is not a chain but the food was good but the service is a little slow. I think our waitress was taking care of the entire place, The prices are great and you get a ton of food for what you pay.

Nachos M, Manager at Nachos Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you very much for your review I am very pleased to hear you had a good experience here with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place was pretty close to our hotel and as it was late we went for the close factor as opposed to the is it what we really want to eat factor. I would say this place overall is average. Service was very good and the price was fine. Food was acceptable, but nothing fantastic.My husband and I both had pork dishes and I will say the pork was very good, but all the side stuff that comes with your meal (beans, rice, guac...) was just ok. Atmosphere is nothing to write home about either. I would say this is acceptable if you don't expect too much.

1  Thank hulagirl98

Thank you very much for your review, we value all our customers feedback.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were exhausted after a day at Cedar Point and we were staying at the Comfort Inn next door. We were so tired after the park, we actually forgot to find something to eat before going back to the motel. We decided to check out Nachos because we just didn't want to go out searching for something to eat. We ordered for carry out and were super surprised when we unpacked our meal back at the room. Generous portions with fresh vegetables, delicious guacamole, plenty of sauces and chips. Will visit Nachos again even if we don't stay at Comfort Inn.

1  Thank Akmaia

Thank you for your review I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us after a long day at cedar point, I hope to be able to provide our services to you and your family in the near future.