“Fantastic”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great food and great workers. The service is great and the food is terrific. Haven't had a bad experience here. I make the drive 35 minutes once a week just for pizza.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Pizza!!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nice Staff, friendly enviroment, great pizza, homemade ingredients!!!!! Must try!!! I will be back!!!

carlisle, pa
“Best Pizza in Sandusky”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

this is the best pizzia i have had in a long time. great tasting sauce, meats, crust. don't pass this one up.

State College
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unassuming, reasonably priced, fantastic pizza”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I found out about this place on restaurant.com and decided it was worth checking out since we'd be in the area. Food was delicious and the price was more then reasonable (regardless of r . com)! We got brucchetta which I'd highly recommend, 4 big slices of bread with generous helping of brucchetta mix. We got the lasanga pizza which was some of the best crust I think I've ever had on a pizza. Very thin and crispy with very good cheese and sauce. We also got a Turkey sandwich which was very good. I liked the homemade chips, my wife didn't care for them. Overall this is one of the best meals I've had.

Sodus, Michigan, United States
“Made our day perfect.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow...first word. Fantastic...second word. We hate eating at chains when on vacation. We checked out trip advisor while staying at kalahari with the kids and read other reviews and so glad we did. Everyone was super friendly. Server Ashley was great. My pear and gorgonzola pizza was outstanding. The kids loved the create your own. We love woodfire pizza and I will say this was one of the most creative menus ever. Well done. Wish we lived closer. A must stop if you are in the area. A+

• Visited August 2013