“Average service, average food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #42 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant a few times. It is consistently average in service and food quality. I don't eat seafood, and there are only a few options. I really just go for the biscuts which are top notch. Certainly no place I'd run back to, but if there are no other options I would check it out again.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stopped for a late birthday dinner after spending the day at Kalahari. We brought our 4-year old, which probably wasn't the best idea, but the staff was very accommodating. Our waitress was Ro, who was kind and helpful our entire meal. The pace of the meal flowed smoothly, and our drinks were refilled regularly. The food was, as usual, fantastic, and Red Lobster continues to be one of my favorite chains! We really enjoyed ourselves!

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so I haven't been to them all, but I have been to a lot in different cities throughout the country. This Red Lobster has great food, fantastic service, and is in a great location. If you are looking for a place to eat after going to Cedar Point, fill up here! This Red Lobster has fresher seafood and somehow it tastes better than all the others I have been to! My compliments to the chef(s)!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Family went (after problems at another restaurant) and were seated almost immediately even with large group and restaurant was busy. Quick service and great service. Noel was our waitress and was very attentive. Food was great. Would recommend this restaurant. Got out in enough time for the family to spend more time at nearby Cedar Point.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Some friends and I went to Red Lobster while visiting the Cedar Point area. We all had a good meal. We did have to wait over twenty minutes for a table, but it ended up being worth it.

The biscuits were really good, as was the salad. The entrees were also all delicious.

We had a good meal, and decent service, she was a bit slow, but it was really busy.