“Slow”

Ranked #40 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had breakfast Sunday morning (2/17). It was not crowded and we were seated within a few minutes. The service was extremely slow.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We are never disappointed at Bob Evans. Always have a polite and helpful wait staff, food is hot and tasty when served and the prices are reasonable. You can expect the food to be consistent from one Bob Evans to another. You know what you are getting.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Prices keep climbing for so-so food. I am a vegitarian and when I go in various restaurants, I ask if they have a different price for leaving the meat out of a dish. They all do, except for BE. You pay for the meat that's not there. They should get with it. I still go there once in a while, but I have to have a breakfast meal most of the time.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

i loved it. the waitress was friendly and the food was warm and great. they have the best food around.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Got the roast and mashed potatoes staple; very good, not too salty. Hostess seated us immediately. Wait staff extremely friendly, attentive and efficient. . I think Bob Evans has improved their coffee while I was not looking because for the first time it was not too bitter. Priced fairly and clean dining room; rest rooms need more attention.