“Good Burgers and Shakes But Expect to WAIT and WAIT”
Review of Friendly's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Variety of food on the menu, but had the burger and shake. When in Rome do what the Romans do. Patties are suppose to be not frozen and they make their own ice cream. So we ordered a strawberry frizzle and a chocolate receese's shake.Mmmm good. Also had the chili. Nice and meaty with a slight kick. Only complaint would be the service. I do not know what kind of system they have, but not really efficient. Seems like the waitress acts like greeter, server, and cashier. Actually our waitress forgot the chili until the meals arrived instead of coming with the appetizers.
Yes I would give it try if you have time. Otherwise you will get very frustrated waiting around for service.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Thank you (Susan F) for making my dinner at Friendly's much more enjoyable on top of the already good food and your great service. I had already had a great experiance at Friendly's in Orlando and when we were in Sandusky looking for a place to eat I found Friendly's. So far these places live by they're name.

1  Thank Jamie E
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The food was really good and they have a wonderful breakfast selection. The service was friendly, but very slow. The restaurant was clean, but smelled a little musty.I do like that they leave a coffee pot on the table for you.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had never been to a Friendly's before, and when my husband found that out he said that we simply HAD to go there once for breakfast during our trip to Sandusky. We went, and I loved it! I wanna know why we don't have any where we live! They were PACKED with a line out the door and the staff did their best to get tables cleared and people seated as quick as they could. Most of the people in there seemed to be locals and regulars, which really tells you a lot. Me, I'm not a patient person, but the wait was completely worth it. The food was amazing, the service was great, and I can't wait to go back next time we're in town. I have to imagine that it's not so busy later in the day, but not sure. If you've never been to a Friendly's, I think it's pretty akin to a Steak and Shake, but much better!

1  Thank WolfSpirit292
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Good food, great Ice Cream. Look for coupons and enjoy !!!