“Best Pizza in Sandusky, Ohio”
Review of Cameo Pizza

Cameo Pizza
Ranked #17 of 195 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Pick any toppings and add a whole wheat crust and low fat cheese and you have the perfect Cameo's pizza. Some prefer the regular crust and regular cheese, but we do need to start eating healthier. Their white chicken bacon ranch and buffalo chicken are my faves. The cheese is a kid favorite. Most Sandusky boaters can't wait for their first Cameo pizza of the season.

1  Thank Traveler01JUN2010

Reviewed September 12, 2011

If you get the chance, try Cameo's Pizza. We looked for it based on a recommendation from our condo owner. She wasn't wrong! The pizza was excellent. It is in an older building that could use some updating, but don't let that keep you from checking it out. The cheese, crust, everything was fantastic! What a fun place!

1  Thank JoAlison
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Cameo is the local favorite when it comes to pizza and a cold beverage. Their pizza crust is on the thinner side. No thick crust available. Lots of toppings to choose from. Family friendly, sports atmosphere with a big screen and other TV's. I like supporting them because they always suppport the area schools/sports teams.

1  Thank 681TracyG
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Family had a great time - service, food, atmosphere all good. It was fun to go to a non-chain restaurant!

Reviewed July 12, 2009

Whenever my family and I take our annual trek to Cedar Point, we have to leave the Point one night to head over to the Cameo for some of their pizza. It is truly our of this world, and I only wish the Cameo, long in business, had become a nationwide chain. The pizza crust is thin and tasty, yet firm, and does not detract from the plentiful toppings. Service is friendly and peppy. The atmosphere is like a pal's well-appointed basement, including the Ohio State/Browns/Tribe memorobilia everywhere. The pizza toppings are evenly distributed and not just dumped in a pile on the center of the pie (which I see all too often, elsewhere). The mozzarella is most certainly fresh. We'll be headed up to Cedar Point in a few weeks, and I'm already looking forward to my large sausage and mushroom Cameo pizza. A+++++++

1  Thank raidbug

Been to Cameo Pizza? Share your experiences!