“BEST place for pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Cameo is the local favorite when it comes to pizza and a cold beverage. Their pizza crust is on the thinner side. No thick crust available. Lots of toppings to choose from. Family friendly, sports atmosphere with a big screen and other TV's. I like supporting them because they always suppport the area schools/sports teams.

1  Thank 681TracyG
There are newer reviews for Cameo Pizza

Reviewed July 27, 2009

Family had a great time - service, food, atmosphere all good. It was fun to go to a non-chain restaurant!

Reviewed July 12, 2009

Whenever my family and I take our annual trek to Cedar Point, we have to leave the Point one night to head over to the Cameo for some of their pizza. It is truly our of this world, and I only wish the Cameo, long in business, had become a nationwide chain. The pizza crust is thin and tasty, yet firm, and does not detract from the plentiful toppings. Service is friendly and peppy. The atmosphere is like a pal's well-appointed basement, including the Ohio State/Browns/Tribe memorobilia everywhere. The pizza toppings are evenly distributed and not just dumped in a pile on the center of the pie (which I see all too often, elsewhere). The mozzarella is most certainly fresh. We'll be headed up to Cedar Point in a few weeks, and I'm already looking forward to my large sausage and mushroom Cameo pizza. A+++++++

1  Thank raidbug
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 20, 2008

You won't be dissapointed.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook