“Autentico Italiano!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My kids loved the fact they had to ring the doorbell to get in.... hehe. The atmosphere was great - packed house! We waited 45 min. for a table but in the meantime went to the basement where there was a table of antipasti. It was tremendous with the house wine. My kids loved their food, loved meeting 'the man, the legend" and my clams and linguine were out of this world. Bellissimo!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We sat at the bar and was very entertained by Chuck our bartender! Don't go if you are in a hurry but the food is worth the wait! Large portions and very tasty authentic Italian food!!! LOVE!

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Chose this restaurant based on trip advisor's rating and there were no disappointments. Started with one of the best long islands I've ever tasted and went with the petite perch dinner that came with two sides and a basket of bread....for sides I went with the house salad and angel hair pasta with oil and garlic. Everything was high quality and tasty. The owner stopped by each table like he was welcoming guests to his private dinner table. Very friendly staff. Ended dinner with another drink on the patio with a game if Bocci ball. Fun!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was very impressed with this restaurant. Good menu with a good selection. Great atmosphere. Its kind of neat that you have to enter through the back door and be "buzzed-in" to get into the restaurant. Made me feel I was going into a Mafia hangout! I have been there twice, and will go back the next time I'm in Sandusky!

1  Thank AlabamaTraveler61
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

What a great place to eat. Food was amazing! The Shrimp Alfredo was incredible! Easy to find. Only minutes from Cedar Point. A MUST try in Sandusky. Large portions and service was great.