“awesome food”

Cuisines: Italian
Columbus, Ohio
“awesome food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

great food, inexpensive and staff was courteous and even came to table to make sure all was good. Entire time there staff was continually cleaning and staying busy, yet we did not feel rushed as it was close to closing time.

Visited May 2013

Florida
“Fast Affordable Italian”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I miss having Fazoli's nearby. I live in Florida and we do not have them. The Breadsticks are AWESOME!!!! I could make a meal on them. I had the chicken parm this time and it was very good. Service is fast and friendly.

Visited March 2013
Strongsville, Ohio
“Best quick Italian meal”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food is tasty, fresh and hot. The staff is friendly. The place is spotless. We miss our local Fazoli's since it closed. We LOVE Fazoli's

Visited February 2013
Norwalk
“ehh”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

ok fast food, nice people. all you can expect from an italian place with a drive thru attached. at least they are offering free unlimited breadsticks again

Visited September 2012
Sandusky, Ohio
“Fazoli's - not for me”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

People love Frazoli's but not my husband and I. I don't think anything is made fresh; everything TOO SALTY and all sauces taste the same. We will not be going back. Had to ask to have table wiped off too.