“Fast Affordable Italian”

Fazoli's
Ranked #39 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I miss having Fazoli's nearby. I live in Florida and we do not have them. The Breadsticks are AWESOME!!!! I could make a meal on them. I had the chicken parm this time and it was very good. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food is tasty, fresh and hot. The staff is friendly. The place is spotless. We miss our local Fazoli's since it closed. We LOVE Fazoli's

Reviewed January 10, 2013

ok fast food, nice people. all you can expect from an italian place with a drive thru attached. at least they are offering free unlimited breadsticks again

Reviewed December 10, 2012

People love Frazoli's but not my husband and I. I don't think anything is made fresh; everything TOO SALTY and all sauces taste the same. We will not be going back. Had to ask to have table wiped off too.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great sauce, almost as good as mine! Ha Ha! Anyway never been disappointed. The baked spaghetti is our favorite. The staff is always pleasant and seems to have fun!

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!