“Ate dinner while at the park”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleve. Ohio
“Ate dinner while at the park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I along with my niece and her boyfriend ate at Fridays here at Cedar Point. I was highly amazed to see how high the prices were at this restaurant when I know for a fact that we could have ate for half that price close to the same restaurant by our home. The service was pretty good but I definitely would not eat there again,, way too pricey for me........All I had was a chicken salad and a soft drink too, same for my husband who had a sandwich and a soft drink and our bill was $50.00.

• Visited June 2014

Topeka, Kansas
“fast/ friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Good fast service. Was not busy. Only gripe, son never offered a refill and was empty before his meal (ribs) even came. Ribs were fall off the bone tender though. Hubby and I shared 3 small-plate items and they were good.

Visited May 2014
Michigan
“Average would have been nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The service here was not good, nor was the food. It was over-priced and I could not wait to get out of there. I have eaten at a Friday's by our house many times and thankfully never had food or service that was so substandard.

Visited August 2013
Canberra
“Amazing service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Came here both nights we stayed at Breakers and had the same barman (Mikel), he delivered the best service and watching him he got it know all people he was serving. TGI's should be so happy with the amazing service he provided. Oh yeah the food and drinks were great too!

Visited May 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Spotty service, decent food, high priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Located in the Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point. Ate here twice during our stay. First night - after getting seated, it took 10 minutes for our waitress to show up, then another 10 minutes for our drinks to make it to the table. Food arrived reasonably quickly after that, and was surprisingly tasty. Second night the service was definitely better (the only reason "service" made it up to an average rating). Prices are high for this type of chain restaurant.....add $3-5 to each entree/appetizer as compared to a TGIFridays out in the "real" world.

• Visited May 2014