“Dinner at TGI Friday's”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mesa, Arizona
“Dinner at TGI Friday's”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Service was OK, food was OK. You are paying for the view and the convenience. It was not that great, but, would go again due to convenience of being in the Breakers Hotel.

Visited June 2013
TyleratCP, Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for your review.

Memphis, Tennessee
“No take-out”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

They WILL NOT sell a take out item for a guest who wants to eat in the hotel room. When I ate in the restaurant the service was terrible.

TyleratCP, Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for the note. As you mentioned, this location does not offer take out service. However, room service is provided through Perkins. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Berwick, Pennsylvania
“Food is good, service is ok”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Food was great but service was ok. Our waiter was friendly but it took him a while to get our food/refills etc. I had also told the hostess it was my husbands birthday and I would like a slice of cake brought out to him being we were away from home I couldn't make him one and I didn't know where I could purchase one. I also told her "I don't expect it for free, whatever it costs just charge it to our bill." You have to have cake on your birthday. Well she must not have told our waiter or he didn't get to it in time because he left with no cake. Very disappointing!

TyleratCP, Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that your special occasional was not treated as it should have been. We will make sure the staff is aware how important these details are to our guests.
Austin, Texas
“Not bad but overpriced”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I don't remember the last time I ate at a TGIF. There are limited options here. Went for lunch. Great service. Cobb salad very good. Club sandwich tasty, but if you want a salad instead of fries, be prepared to pay extra. Brownie dessert tasty. $34 before tip.

Brookeville, Maryland, United States
“Resort Priced”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Convenient, but almost twice as expensive as the TGI Friday's at home. Next time, we'll go out of the resort for dinner.