“Best italian food in the area”

Baci Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 192 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Junction US250 & RT2
Description: Baci Restaurant & Bar is an Italian fine dining restaurant and nightclub located in the heart Lake Erie Shores & Islands of Sandusky, Ohio. Born & raised in Italy, Carmelo Ruta, Executive Chef, in the kitchen, Baci Restaurant & Bar combines the best of old and new world thinking, to create a wonderful full-flavored and well-rounded menu.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me and my boyfriend eat at Baci often. They have the best brushetta I've ever had and I love their lobster raviois. My boyfriend loves their Veal chop Parmesean. You get alot of food for the money and the service is fantastic. We had a waitress named Renee last week and she was very attentive and knew alot about the menu for being a new employee and we have a waiter named Anthony a few times who is very friendly and knowlegdable. I would recommend eating their to anyone visiting the area. The atmosphere is buisness/casual and the booths offer alot of privacy. I love the decor there. We have never ate their after 8 pm when the nite club starts up so if your looking for a relaxing experience with great food and staff this is the place to eat.

ZPaulReynolds, Guest Relations Manager at Baci Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for your very thorough and complimentary review of your recent dining experience at Baci! It's GREAT to hear that you're a repeat customer--that must mean we're doing a lot of things right :) We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Renee and Anthony--we LOVE when our staff get good reviews and know that this is a reflection of the passion, time, and energy we put into training and developing our outstanding staff!

Thanks again for your contributions. We can't wait to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It is hard to tell what the place would have been like if it was busy, but just had drinks they were good. Fun times

I can tell you that we are definitely busier during the summer months, but one thing that doesn't change is the quality of our food, the close attention to detail, and the unparalleled service we offer to all of our guests.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and invite you to come back and join us for dinner next time. We KNOW you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are from the area and just heard about Baci from TripAdvisor. The food was amazing; as was our service! We enjoyed the rack of lamb, steak, salads, and tiramisu! The antipasta plate alone was worth the trip!!!

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review your recent dining experience at Baci. I'm particularly happy to hear that so many local folks are finding out about our #1-rated restaurant and that so many people seem to be enjoying their experiences. We truly want anyone who comes to Baci to have a complete "dining experience" and not simply just a meal. It seems as if met this goal with you!

Thank you again for contributing your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was in Italy recently on business and ate wonderful local food in Cannero Riviera, Santa Margherita, Portofino, Pisa, Ancona, Rimini, and Milan. I can honestly say, the best Italian food I have ever eaten was at the Baci Restaurant! And to think I could have just driven an hour from Toledo. You really feel like you are in Italy as well with the décor and the Italian owners on-site. Antipasta, pasta, salad, imported cheeses & meats, etc. I had an amazing seafood mixed grill of langostino, diver scallops and swordfish and my better-half loved her Milano-style veal chop. The prices and service are great and the ambiance is very romantic. And I can't believe it's inside a Comfort Inn hotel! I learned later that Baci's is rated the #2 restaurant in Sandusky...look out #1, you're going to be moving down the bench. Don't miss this place!

Thank you, very much, for your thorough and complimentary review of your dining experience at Baci! I'm happy to inform you that we've recently moved to the #1-ranked restaurant in Sandusky...so kudos to you for your insightful prediction :) Truthfully, thank you for letting us serve you; we look forward to being able to do so many more times in the future!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Are you looking to treating the one you love to a great dinner? Try this place. Baci is a fantastic place to eat. The food is impeccable as well as the service. You won't be displeased by what you get. I took my girlfriend as I wanted to treat her to a nice night out. We started off with the Mozzarella Caprese, followed by our Salads. Both were fantastic. My girlfriend ordered the scallops which she said were fantastic and quite possibly the best she's ever ate. I myself had the Delmonico Steak, which was cooked perfectly and had pretty good flavor. The russet red potatoes and asparagus were a great addition to the meal, which were cooked perfectly. This is definitely must if your looking for a nice night out!

Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough and complimentary review of your experience at Baci. It's great to know that we continue to satisfy our customers and that people truly enjoy their dining experience when they "join our family" for dinner! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!