“This pizza is overhyped”

Chet & Matt's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 184 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Grand Haven, Mi
“This pizza is overhyped”
Reviewed August 3, 2007

We ordered a pizza, and thought it was a great price, but we asked about breadsticks with cheese. Our pizza was 11.92 for a 12" 2 topping I believe. So we figured why not some breadsticks with cheese on top.

Our total went up to $15.92 and what did we get? 4 Mozzarella Cheese sticks like you get from Arbys for $1.00

The pizza wasn't any better then a chain restaurant in my opinion.

Ann Arbor Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed May 15, 2007

My boyfriend and I love this place. There pizza is amazing. Loaded the cheese and toppings. They don't cut it in slices, it is cut in strips. It is pretty cheap too. They only bad thing is my boyfriend got a bottle of bud and the born on date was three months prior. He said it tasted old. We have had two pizzas there, the Blue Streak and the BBQ Chicken. They were both very yummy! :)

1 Thank lynnic84

Been to Chet & Matt's Pizza? Share your experiences!