“Great food and Great Value!!”

Chet & Matt's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We were there for a mini vacation to Great Wolf Lodge and loved this place!!! We had the pizza and wing buffet and it was a great value!! Next time we stay up there, Chet and Matts pizza is on our list for dinner!!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were recommended this pizza from the staff at our hotel, and glad we tried it. The pizza is very good for being this far from chicago.. Usually the further from chicago the worse it gets.. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone to try, as we enjoyed the pizza.

However the staff could use some customer service training.. Maybe just a talk. There were no people waiting for tables, plenty of empty tables, and waitress was rushing us out the door..

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We are from Chicago so our pizza critiquing is pretty harsh. Although, I'd have to say this was very tasteful pizza! We ordered cheese for the girls and the employee at the window recommended buffalo chicken with Bleu cheese for us. The cheese pizza was good and the Buffalo chicken pizza was very tasteful. The crust was perfectly thin and fluffy at the same time! The prices are cheap and we only waited approximately 10-12 minutes. If we are ever in ohio again and craving pizza, we are definitely going here again!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were recommended by the staff at the hotel. We ordered a large mushroom pizza, wings and a meatball sub. I can honestly say I have eaten my share of pizza. This pizza is was gross. I could have gone to a store and bought their pizza and could have enjoyed it. This was so weak I will not mention it again. The meatball sub and wings were great. The fries were awsome if we ate them at the restaurant it would have been a plus. I will say this. If you ever want to take your child to a bar you can do it in Ohio no problem. We had my friends daughter with us and she sat at the bar like a trooper. Which is legal in Ohio. Try this in anyother state and the will be picked up by CPS in two seconds. So that was cool. The pizza was a bust.

1  Thank Rusty W
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have been coming to Sandusky for four years. We found Chet and Matt's on our first visit and eat here at least twice on every trip. We cannot recommend this fantastic restaurant more highly. The staff are awesome, the food is equally great, and Chet is the perfect host. I've never experienced better value for money when considering the quality of the food and how fresh everything is, and it is a pleasure to tip here as opposed the obligatory feeling in some places. Chet has been very kind to our kids on each occasion we have met him in the restaurant. We just wish we could 'import' the whole restaurant to where we live in the UK! Keep up the great food and service - long live Chet & Matt's!!

Been to Chet & Matt's Pizza? Share your experiences!