“Great local flavour, friendly owners”

Chet & Matt's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped here for dinner while staying in Sandusky to go to Cedar Point as we like to try local independent restaurants whenever possible. After we were given our table one of the owners immediately came to us and introduced himself and asked where we were from. He then asked how we found the place and of course I told him we found it on Tripadvisor. He talked to us for a short while and then thanked us fro coming in.
The interior has a sporty décor with athletic jerseys and gear hanging on the wall. They take pride in their local teams as they had jerseys and pictures of teams form the local high schools as well.
They have some very interesting choices in their speciality pizzas such as Chilli Cheese Fry, Taco pizza (my wife had this and it was tasty), Mac and Cheese and others. i had the pizza buffet which for $10 included all you could eat pizza, dessert pizza , wings , salad and no alcoholic drink. Different pizzas were constantly coming out and I was able to try many different types. There was 6 different kinds of wing which were all good, and the dessert pizza I had were very good. I definitely got my fill for $10.
If you want to try something different than the usual chain restaurants at a reasonable prices you cant go wrong with Chet & Matts.

1  Thank Mike M
There are newer reviews for Chet & Matt's Pizza

Reviewed July 19, 2014

What a find this place is! We got to try Wing & Pizza buffet night and loved it. Staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean! Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great time had by all! Went for first time for my birthday. We had their pizza, my nieces had their kid's spaghetti. Buffet was set up but we decided to try the pizza! Maybe next time I'll try out their buffet!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had the buffet, on it that everyone loved,. The variety of wings was great, and the dessert pizzas were very good!!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was phenomenal. Lots of toppings and choices. Crust is average thickness, but you can get it thicker. My dad and I shared a 12 inch pizza, all pepperoni, half sausage, half banana peppers. We also ordered the white *can't remember the next word* teaser. It was basically a pizza with no sauce and no toppings as an appetizers, cheesy breadsticks if you will. They came with marinara. Very good. Unless you're a very hungry two people or not ordering an app, 12 inches is a lot of pizza. Our server was very sweet and we did come in pretty late. She even boxed our food for us. Will return if ever back in the area :)

1  Thank mluddy