“Excellent Buffet!!”

Chet & Matt's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had checked out a few local places to try prior to visiting Cedar Point. Based on reviews, we decided to check this place out. We were not disappointed. My niece could stop eating the wings. My husband loved the rice Krispy treats. He said they reminded him of the ones his mom made. Only complaint was that there weren’t enough cheese and pepperoni pizzas out there. Too many specialty ones. The waitress was great!

1  Thank mareski

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our table ordered pizza, chicken Alfredo and veal parm. It was average, I'm are better places in Sandusky.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

there dinner buffet has salad, pizza and wings. I like the wings lots. they have a peanut butter and jelly pizza not on buffet anymore, i think because of peanut allergies, but it is great. they are really nice here, and prices are good. lunch buffet does not have the wings.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I love this place. The pizza is one of my favorite pizzas. It is tradition in my family to go to the lunch buffet. It has something for everyone. Whenever, I visit Sandusky, I look forward to a trip to Chet and Matt's.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Had pizza delivered to resort- it was awesome. We tried the "Pirate Pizza" which made us wish we were able to eat more, just got too full~ it was delicious. Also the kids had their pick and the white cheesy pizza appetizer- also yummy. We were up for a short trip and will most certainly order from there again when we return. Must go.

Been to Chet & Matt's Pizza? Share your experiences!