“Great independent joint”

Chet & Matt's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, PA
“Great independent joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great pizza. This was out 2nd time there visiting from out of town.
Nice people
Not a cookie cutter chain

• Visited March 2013

Newark, Ohio
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was a little busy but the pizza was amazing! The owner came out and talked to all of the customers and was extremely friendly and personal. The wait staff was kind and took very good care of us.

Visited February 2013
“Great Independent Pizza Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We found this on TripAdvisor and thought we would give it a whirl! We were not dissappointed! The staff was very friendly and accomodating! The pizza was inventive and tasted wonderful! It was a perfect end to a long day at the waterpark! So glad we ventured out and took a chance on this place! Highly recommended!

Visited February 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Worth a drive for Chet & Matt's Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We found this place by searching tripadvisor, and we couldn't be happier! Now, you have to understand that my husband is, what I like to call, a "Pizza Snob." He can't choke down the $5 "garbage" (as he calls it), that me and the kids do fine with on an average Friday night. But, I must agree with him, that Chet & Matt's Pizza is among the best we have ever tasted. The nice thing, too, is that you can get a small, personal pizza (it's cut into rectangles, about six to eight pieces), for around $7. That includes the fancier pizzas. So, my husband and I can each get what we like (he likes the spicy stuff, and me not so much). My favorite is the Chicken Alfredo Pizza (with the tomatoes and broccoli), and his is the Two Brother's Special, which is almost too spicy for him (unheard of before now). The service is hot and cold there, though, so sometimes you have to wait just for them to take your order. And, when we are there with two kids under age 6, that can get dangerous. :-) But, still, it's worth the risk, to get some of that phenomenal pizza!

• Visited January 2013
Monroe, Michigan
“Open a store in Monroe, Mi:) please. ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I gotta give um 2 thumbs up... very good pizza and the bbq boneless wings were awesome! The price was high but what isnt in Sandusky right. I definitely advise people to experience the goodness... Also my delivery was very prompt and with real professional drivers, he was kind and I was able to give him a nice tip thank you for your time and effort you put in regards to my feelings and thoughts.

Been to Chet & Matt's Pizza? Share your experiences!