“TGIF”

Add it.
TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Delicatessen, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
sellersburg, IN
“TGIF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

A solid franchise, and being adjacent to the resort was just way convenient. Coming back from a day at the park, we lacked the energy to travel somewhere, and a quality nightspot right there was perfect.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank awstate

Toledo, Ohio
“Not impressive service but good food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have been to various Friday's and had a good to excellent experience. This one however makes me wonder if the servers want to work or are just passing time. Our hostess was morose and in watching her seat people after us, it looked like she was leading a funeral procession - actually a bit funny looking. I don't think she smiled once and did not talk to the customers that she was seating. There were dirty tables when we walked in and they were still dirty when we left. There were maybe 4 other tables occupied and there were at least 3 servers that we saw. The food, however, was very good. We ordered Dragonfire chicken (very tasty) and chicken fingers (also good). We were almost done eating before the waitress asked us if we wanted more coffee.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Patsy_Toledo
Edmore, Michigan
“Great food and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had a great meal and drinks too!! Staff was very friendly and gave some history on the restaurant! Would go back!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank binges1
Randolph Oh
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

It is suppose to be a family restaurant. No it isn't. I have a lot of patience but when you are being rude to my kids, we have a BIG problem. When they asked for a refill he was very rude to them. It would be different if we were the table that the kids were acting crazy and jumping all over the place. They were just sitting there waiting for there food. It made me feel like it was a in convince for him to walk around the corner to fill up there drinks.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 219bubba
Honolulu, Hawaii
“This Place Sucked.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I am a very, very forgiving person at restaurants, having been a server for many years in my youth. My standard tip is 30% if you are typical -- literally just "good". This is one of the handful of places I have ever left 15%. From the word "go", it just stunk. Literally.

1) When we entered, it smelled like someone had dropped 187 bottles of nail polish remover.

2) Our server barely ever acknowledged us and didn't even come back to check on how we were doing.

3) Two of us ordered the Grey Goose Cooler, which was horrible! It was nasty, with too much sour being covered up with Sprite. We asked for two Grey Goose and sodas (which our server didn't even get -- she thought we wanted it with coke or something) and alerted her that we were trying to make the Coolers less sweet. $40 later, it still tasted like crap and we didn't drink it. She never even noticed/commented that we didn't drink it and obviously didn't like it. Where I used to work, we would've immediately suggested or allowed the guest to order something else and removed the previous $40 from the bill.

4) None of us ate more than half our food. It was bad. Potato skins had like five shreds of cheddar cheese on top. It was a potato skin alright -- with nothing else on it. No mention of the fact we didn't eat our food either. That would've been at least an engaged dessert where I come from.

5) By the end, after being ignored, I just wanted to get out of there so we gave her our credit card (because she didn't even clear our dishes or present the bill). It was ridiculously expensive but I just wanted to get out.

6) The server on the table next to us was literally throwing down menus and drinks and absolutely hated her job or having to "deal with" the people at that table.

7) The manager came by and asked us how we were doing. My answer: A flat "okay, I guess". He just kept walking. Lame!

Do not go here. It is a ripoff and it isn't anywhere near what I have experienced at other Friday's. Plenty of better options nearby.

• Visited August 2013