“Loved it”

Demma Family Italian To Go
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: A Family Tradition of Great Italian Food Since 1933! Looking for Great Homemade Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs? Housed in the original Demma Family building located in the heart of Sandusky, OH (near Cedar Point), we offer a traditional selection of Italian Meals "to go". Demma Family Italian To Go... Enjoy with Family and Friends!
Ohio
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My friend had been telling me about Demmas for months. It is the best Italian food I've ever had & I've BEEN to Italy... The sauce is amazing I can't rave about it enough!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank LameyMF

Sandusky, Ohio
“What a wonderful Italian Restaurant.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My mom and dad had their first date here in 1936. That was the original Demmas. Ancesters re opened it but , take out only. I feel like I am in heaven. Never thought I could enjoy their food again. Unique sauce. You will love it. Their house (sweet & sour salad dressing ) is a must try.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Anne M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magifioso”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

So I heard some good and heard some bad, and now they been open almost a year, I tried it for myself. Are you sure Babe is not back in that kitchen making the pasta sauce and sweet n sour dressing :o) For the people who said the sauce is sweet must not of remembered the old days then.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank hitoou
Sandusky, Ohio
“The Demma family name in sandusky is known by all,, Great food,, highly recommended..”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food,, and great family,, i have been eating there for years,, the sauce is sweet,, just the way my family likes it,, highly recommend getting a carry out,,,,

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Beth321_13
Cleveland
“I ordered the Chicken Parm”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

ordered the Chicken Parm to go. Chicken was very good, loved the sauce. It is on the sweet side just like my Mom made it. I will return to Demma Family Italian to go

• Visited April 2013