“Upscale from the china wok...”

Mekong Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 183 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Upscale from the china wok...”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Good beer selection, good Pho, not many vietnamese resturants around north eastern area.... this one was well priced n food was quality. Recimmend it if in area. Couldnt even finish my pho

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free knowledge as well”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a really good meal.
Would really recommend it for people seeking a gluten free option.
We had spring rolls, delicious. Shaking beef and beef pho, all excellent.

1 Thank Anna W
Huron, Ohio
“Odd combo of beer garden and Vietnamese food”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I can't review the beer selection since I do not drink it but friends say it is impresssive. I had wine which was okay but would not draw me back as a customer. The food is excellent but leans more Asian than French like the Vietnamese restaurant in Cleveland. I was hoping it would have more of a French influence as there are many Asian restaurants around. But this is without question a cut above any of the Chinese restaurants in Erie County. The dishes are plentiful, well seasoned, fresh ingredients, and affordable. The bar area is nice and well lit, the booths are dark and inhospitable. I suggest better lighting. Noise level is above average.

• Visited March 2014
Sandusky, Ohio
“Awesome food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been an avid fan of this restaurant since it's opening. I've tried a lot of different things on the menu and I can't say any were bad. My favorite meal is the combination broken rice platter with crispy spring rolls! Their wonton soup is also awesome!!! Great place, slow service, but food makes up for it!

Off the Grid
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I tried it mid day on a Saturday, so there was no wait. We wanted to try something different and both us were pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the food. This could be our new favorite place. We enjoyed the steamed spring rolls and our dinners. She had a chicken and vegetable dish while I had the flat fried rice noodles with beef. Very good!

• Visited February 2013