“Authentic and Tasty”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic and Tasty”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love pho and this place has authentic pho. They are a little stingy on the fresh veggies, but overall I cannot complain about any of the food. I only come here on business trips, but the waiter remembered me AND my order. I was quite impressed and will definitely come back every trip.

Visited January 2013

Ohio City, Ohio
“Nice to see some culinary diversity coming to the area. Plus...Beer.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I only recently discovered Pho this year, and was pleasantly surprised to return home to find a Vietnamese restaurant a little over 30 minutes away. I've been there three times, pho twice and the clay pot (pork) once. All dishes great, but its hard not to get the pho. The food is very inexpensive. I went there with two friends, we each had an entree and a beer, I paid for all three of us and it was $44. Not too bad. The most expensive thing I've noticed on them menu was $11.95.

Craft beer has been growing exponentially lately. Its always good to have more places providing people opportunities to experience good craft beer. They've added a beer menu, which is great as they have a large selection. They have beer specials as well, I think you can look at their Facebook page for updates. They've had $1 Dortmunder and Christmas Ale (Great Lakes) in the past. Not sure what else as I've only recently discovered this place.

• Visited January 2013
Toledo
“awesome spring rolls”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has unique food and has the best spring rolls ever. The host was pleasant and the dress is casual. I had the beef with basil and it was pretty good.

Visited September 2012
Norwalk
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My first experience with Vietnamese food...absolutely mouth watering. Wonderful people, clean space, many choices. My favorite is the grill platter, wrap your own spring rolls in rice paper from their fresh ingredients. Fabulous. Huge beer selection.

• Visited December 2012
Huron, Ohio
“The Best Asian Food Around!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Mekong is such an amazing place to eat- It offers so many choices. I have eaten there over 10 times and tried something different every time. I was pleasantly surprised by all of the great flavors and sauces and fresh, healthy ingredients. My favorite is the cilantro/tomato shrimp. The shrimp are large, plentiful and juicy and the sauce is so delicious and original. The staff are so accomodating and friendly~we know them all by name and they always remember us. The beer choices are endless and the bar is fully stocked. By far, my favorite restaurant in Sandusky!

• Visited January 2013